Copper is a boutique B2B marketing agency that specializes in delivering global demand generation campaigns, brand activation programs, and customer engagement solutions.
Today’s business leaders need an agency partner who can help them bridge the gap between where they are and where they need to be. A partner with the expertise to successfully navigate unpredictable markets, drive increased ROI from stretched budgets, and take the burden off strained internal resources.
is your team.
We pride ourselves on being smart, nimble, and fun to work with.
As an extension of your team, we will work closely with you to uncover untapped marketing opportunities and deliver each project with an eye for standout design, focused communication, and measurable results.
We love to get creative, but only after making sure each idea is the right idea.
We believe attention to detail matters, especially the details most others overlook.
Being an expert is a process not an achievement, and our process is driven by constant curiosity and a love for learning.
Your marketing is an expression of your brand. We’ll help you stay true to it by staying true to ours.
- Customer journey mapping
- Market & industry research
- Competitor reviews
- Content strategies
- Go-to-market strategies
- Campaign strategies
- Partner marketing strategies
- Data-driven brand audits
- Audience and competitor analysis
- Brand essence and messaging frameworks
- Visual brand identities
- Internal and external brand activation
- Visual brand identity, including logos, style guides, brand toolkits
- Omni-channel content and marketing toolkits, including emails, direct mail, social, digital advertising, videos, podcasts
- Corporate and campaign websites and website updates
- Thought leadership content, including blog articles, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, webinars
- Campaign strategy development
- Customer journey and persona mapping
- Account-based marketing
- Prospect and customer nurture programs
- Customer engagement campaigns
- Client advocacy programs
- Customer case studies, including written, social, and video formats
- Sales team pitch decks and playbooks
- Brand and campaign talk tracks
- Sales collateral
- Social selling kits
- Email templates
- Tradeshow support
- Internal campaign activation
- Employee surprise and delight programs
- Training and engagement support
- Onboarding and upskilling programs